A number of businesses are facing financial pressures and it doesn’t always mean the end of the business. At Tree, we are advisors that are both knowledgeable and approachable and this helps the process move quickly.
We perform a full assessment of your business including historical problems and future opportunities and then the way forward can be determined.
Our assessment will include either an extensive review of your current financials and projections together with your summary of the proposed changes to your business to maximise opportunities or we can assist in the preparation of the projections. Our review may include management capability, strategic planning and funding facilities if requested by a third party, such as a bank.
Our objective is to determine whether your business is viable.
When the business is experiencing financial difficulties, formal insolvency may be avoided.
We work with you to identify the causes of the financial difficulties and this enables a strategy to be planned to relieve the difficulties.
Working together, we’ll develop an achievable turnaround plan covering areas such as:
- Reviewing your products and services, analysing costs and making possible cost reductions
- Improving efficiency of operations
- Disposing of under-performing and non-core businesses
- Making strategic acquisitions to strengthen core activities
- Identifying skills and resource requirements in the existing management team
- Working with financial providers and using the projections prepared potentially improving terms
The objective is to ensure the continued survival of all or part of the business.